Android FTP client: eFTP
What is eFTP ?
With eFTP (Easy FTP), it doesn’t take a genius to connect to your servers using FTP protocol and transfer files between your Android device and your FTP server. You get to easily setup and add as many servers as you want and simply connect to them for uploading and downloading files. You can transfer multiple files at once and add big size files to your archive and send them as a ZIP file to reduce the data transfer amount. This FTP client app supports the Resume feature, so you don’t need to worry about losing connection during the file transfer.
There is no limit when it comes to adding multiple FTP servers and you can easily connect to them using this easy to use FTP client. The eFTP provides you with so many file manager and file transfer features and options, including the following:
- Upload and download (send and receive) multiple files at once
- The option to pause and resume the file transfer process
- Create Zip files with passwords (You get to split the files into several archives)
- Rename, delete, copy or move files
- Sort your local storage by Name, Size, Last modified, Type
eFTP is also extremely secure, so you don’t need to worry about losing your data and any unauthorized access. You get to create a password for launching the app and you can also add your fingerprint as the unlocking solution. So, the app won’t launch until you enter the password or use your pre-defined finger.
This android FTP client comes with :
- Clean and neat design with super user friendly interface
- Supports Wi-Fi or mobile for file transfer
- Supports FTP connections using passive mode (more to come soon)
- 500 Mb of free data transfer (You may upgrade your plan to unlimited data transfer)
- Rotate images for landscape view
- Choose cache size limit and location (Local Storage or External SD Card)
- Setup unlimited numbers of FTP servers
- Use your fingerprint to launch the app
- Easy to use for everyone
- Free to download
eFTP is your powerful and easy to use FTP Client app which enables you to simply connect to your servers using FTP protocol. The clean and neat design lets you get used to the interface after trying the app for a few times. Once you added your server’s credential and get passed the authentication level, you can easily connect to it and start sending and receiving files between your server and your Android device. eFTP supports resuming file transfer, so you can freely stop or pause the download/upload process. You can use both Wifi or mobile data as the transfer network and protect your data on the server with a password or even fingerprint.
Download eFTP for free and let us know about any bugs, feature requests or any other suggestions. Your feedback is valuable to us and stay tuned for more feature, options and of course more supported protocols and connections.
- English (Default)
Android FTP client: eFTP
Click on the button below to get it